Detroit Diesel DDEC 5 Troubleshooting Manual (Series 60)
Covers: Detroit Diesel Series 60 with DDEC V (EPA98/04)
File size: 34mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This service manual contains detailed troubleshooting and code diagnostics for the Detroit Diesel Series 60 DDEC 5 electronic controls (EPA98/04 emissions). The troubleshooting manual is essential for diesel engine mechanics troubleshooting the engine or DDEC electronic control system. Print off pages, including diagrams and accurate illustrations, at any time and save time and money on repairs.
2008 publication. High resolution wiring schematics included.
- Low Oil Pressure
- Misfiring Cylinder
- Starting Difficulty (Engine Rotates)
- No Start (Engine Will Not Rotate)
- Excessive Oil Consumption
- Excessive Crankcase Pressure
- Excessive Exhaust Smoke (Black or Gray)
- Excessive Blue Smoke
- Excessive White Smoke
- Rough Running or Stalling
- Low Power Concern
- High Engine Coolant Temperature
- Low Coolant Temperature
- Poor Fuel Economy
- DDEC System
- Diagnostic Codes
- Basic Knowledge Required / Testing / Service Tools
- Intermittent Fault
- Flash Codes
- Engine Harness
- Vehicle Interface Harness
- Engine Wiring Schematics
- Vehicle Wiring Schematics
- DDEC Pro-Link/DDR Operation
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us