Case 380CK Tractor Loader Repair Manual
Covers: Case 380 Tractor Loader Landscaper
Format: PDF file (zipped)
File size: 230mb
Compatibility: Windows/Mac computers
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This professionally reproduced repair manual is the latest edition and contains service procedures for the Case 380 tractor loader/landscaper. Troubleshooting, removal, disassembly, inspection and installation procedures, and complete specifications and torque references can be found in most sections. View the repair manual on your computer or print off detailed service and maintenance procedures, as well as illustrations, as needed. Includes fold-out schematics.
- Decals and Repainting
- Maintenance and Lubrication
- Torque Specs
- Engine Diagnosis
- Cylinder Head and Valves
- Engine Block Assemblies
- Engine and Radiator Removal and Installation
- Air Cleaner and Spark Arresting Muffler
- Engine Controls
- Wiring Diagram
- Hydraulic Diagram, Operation, Troubleshooting, and Pressure Check
- Steering Pump
- Steering Control Valve
- Steering Column
- Steering Cylinder
- Front Axle
- Transmission and Differential
- Final Drives
- Wheels and Tires
- Mechanical Brakes
- Hydraulic Diagrams and Troubleshooting
- Hydraulic Pump and Pump Drive Coupling
- Loader Control Valve
- Selectamatic Hydraulic System
- Loader and Backhoe Cylinders
- Three Point Hitch
- ROPS Canopy
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.