Allison 1000, 2000 Series 5th Gen Troubleshooting Manual
Covers: Allison 1000 and 2000 Series 5th Generation Transmissions (2012 and up)
- Emergency Vehicle Series—1000 EVS, 2100 EVS, 2200 EVS, 2350 EVS, 2500 EVS, 2550 EVS
- Highway Series—1000 HS, 1350 HS, 2100 HS, 2200 HS, 2300 HS, 2350HS, 2500 HS, 2550 HS
- Motorhome Series—1000 MH, 1350 MH, 2100 MH, 2200 MH, 2350 MH, 2500 MH, 2550 MH
- Pupil Transport/Shuttle Series—1000 PTS, 1350 PTS, 2100 PTS, 2200 PTS, 2300 PTS, 2500 PTS, 2550 PTS
- Rugged Duty Series—1000 RDS, 1350 RDS, 2100 RDS, 2200 RDS, 2300 RDS, 2350 RDS, 2500 RDS, 2550 RDS
- Specialty Series—1000 SP, 1350 SP, 2100 SP, 2200 SP, 2350 SP, 2500 SP, 2550 SP
- Bus Series—B210, B220
Format: PDF file
File size: 186mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This manual contains detailed troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures for Allison 1000, 2000 Series 5th generation transmissions. 5th generation controls were introduced and 2012. The troubleshooting manual is a must for all mechanics performing diagnostics on the transmission.
- General Information
- Essential Tools
- Fluid Check Procedures
- Basic Knowledge
- Wire Check Procedures
- Diagnostic Codes and Troubleshooting Steps
- Input and Output Functions
- General Troubleshooting of Performance Complaints
- Diagnosing Intermittent DTCs
- Main Pressure Check Procedure
- Solenoid And Clutch Table
- Wire/connector Tables
- Connector Repair Information
- Throttle Position Sensor Adjustment
- Welding On Vehicle/Vehicle Interface Module
- Resistance Vs. Temperature
- Electronic Interference
- Wiring Schematic
- Hydraulic Schematics
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.