Takeuchi TB53FR Excavator Repair Shop Manual
Covers: Takeuchi TB53FR Compact Excavator
- TB53FR: S/N 15810005 up
Format: PDF file
File size: 19mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This manual describes maintenance operations, and explains procedures for disassembly and reassembly of the Takeuchi TB53FR Compact Excavator, check and maintenance procedures, maintenance reference values, troubleshooting and outline specifications, etc. This manual is a must for all owners, operators and mechanics of the machine. Print off pages as needed from his high quality manual.
Sample topic list:
- General Information
- Torque Specs
- Machine Specifications
- External View
- Drive System
- Slew System
- Travel System
- Upper Frame
- Control System
- Hydraulic System
- Electrical System
- Hydraulic Pump
- Control Valve
- Travel Motor
- Slew Motor
- Swivel Joint
- OVERALL MACHINE
- No operations can be done
- All operations can be done, but there is no power
- MACHINE TRAVEL
- Right or left travel is impossible
- Speed drops in the left or right travel, causing the machine to travel in a curve
- Machine won’t accelerate during travel
- No slewing can be done
- Right or left slewing cannot be done
- Slewing speed is low, or there is no power
- The machine slews, but overrun when slewing stops is great, or it cannot be stopped
- When stopped on a slope, the slewing body cannot maintain its posture after stopping
- The boom cylinder doesn’t move
- Boom cylinder operation is slow, or there is no power
- When the boom operation lever is pulled gently, the boom drops temporarily
- The amount of boom natural drop is great
- The arm cylinder doesn’t move
- Arm cylinder operation is slow, or there is no power.
- The amount of arm natural drop is great.
- The bucket cylinder doesn’t move, or there is no power.
- The amount of bucket natural drop is great.
- BOOM SWING
- The swing cylinder doesn’t move
- DOZER BLADE
- The dozer blade cylinder doesn’t move, or there is no power
- The amount of dozer blade natural drop is great or the dozer blade won’t hold the macine up
- The spanner cylinder doesn’t move, or there is no power.
- OVERALL MACHINE
- 4TNE88-ETBZ Diesel Engine Shop/Repair Manual
Example content (actual manual may vary):
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.