New Holland L865, LX865, LX885, LX985 Skid Steer Service Manual
Covers: New Holland L865, LX865, LX885, LX985 Skid Steer
Format: PDF file
File size: 59mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
Latest revision. New Holland L865, LX865, LX885 and LX985 skid steer loaders were produced between 1994 and 1999. The L and LX models are very similar, with the major difference being a two-speed hydrostatic motor used in the Lx885 and Lx985 loaders. This comprehensive 1,000 page service manual covers service, overhaul and troubleshooting procedures for the machine. Includes diesel engine overhaul, electrical wiring diagrams and hydraulic schematics. High resolution downloadable PDF format for your smartphone, tablet or computer.
For basic maintenance and operating information, refer to the Operator’s Manual.
- General Information
- Torque Specs
- Machine Specifications
- Engine Removal and Installation
- L865, LX865, LX885 Engine Service (3 Cyl. Turbo Diesel)
- LX985 Engine Service (4 Cyl. Non-Turbo Diesel)
- Engine Lubrication System
- Fuel System
- Cooling System
- Electrical System General Information, Specifications
- Electrical System Components
- Wiring Harness, Fuses and Relays
- Wiring Diagram
- Final Drive, Axles, Brakes, Gearboxes
- Hydrostatic System and Steering System
- Hydraulic System General Information, Specifications
- Hydraulic System Troubleshooting and Testing
- Hydraulic System Service
- Seat, Cab, ROPS, Boom Lock, Boom, Attachment Mounting Plate
- Optional Equipment
- Labor Time Guides
- And More…
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.