Massey Ferguson 5335, 5340, 5355, 5360, 5365 Service Manual
Covers: Massey Ferguson 5335, 5340, 5355, 5360, 5365 Tractors
Format: PDF file
File size: 85mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This service manual contains detailed maintenance, service, repair and troubleshooting procedures for Massey Ferguson 5335, 5340, 5355, 5360, 5365 Tractors. The service manual is a must for all 5335, 5340, 5355, 5360, 5365 Tractor owners and mechanics. Print off the pages including detailed diagrams and accurate illustrations you need at any time and save time and money on repairs.
- General specifications
- Splitting the tractor
- 2WD front axle
- Carraro 4WD front axle: Ca 20.19 and 20.21
- Perkins engines
- Eaton Synchromesh 12×4 gearbox
- 18×6 speed gearbox – SpeedShift
- 8×8 speed gearbox
- 12×12 speed gearbox
- 12×12 speed gearbox with creeper
- Rear axle
- Ferguson hydraulic lift system
- Boschtronic hydraulic lift system
- Power take-off: live and independent
- Electrical system
- Wiring Diagrams
- Auxiliary hydraulic system
- Cab, air conditioning system and heating
- And much more…
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us