John Deere PowerTech Plus 9.0L Diesel Engine Service Repair Manual
Covers: John Deere PowerTech Plus 9.0L Diesel Engine (Base Engine)
Format: PDF file
File size: 28mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
With this purchase you will receive a PDF service manual that includes detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations on how to maintain, overhaul, service and repair your John Deere PowerTech Plus 9.0L Diesel Engine. This manual is essential for diesel engine mechanics. This file does not have any restrictions. View it on your computer/tablet or print out any pages you need within minutes.
Dated 2010. Denso Common Rail Fuel System repair manual sold separately.
- General Information
- Engine Operation
- Fuel, Lubricants and Coolant
- Engine Rebuild/Overhaul
- Cylinder Head & Valves
- Cylinder Block, Liners, Pistons, and Rods
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, and Flywheel
- Camshaft and Timing Gear Train
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Diagnostics and Tests
- Repair Tools
- Torque Values
- Diagnostic Specifications
- And much more…
The 9.0 L John Deere PowerTech Plus engines feature:
• Four valve cylinder head
• Common length cylinder head bolts
• Common size intake & exhaust valves
• Larger bore (thinner wall liners) and longer stroke (crankshaft/rod/piston revisions) to achieve 9.0 L displacement
• Coolant cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR)
• Variable geometry turbocharger (VGT)
• Higher pressure fuel system
• Full authority electronic controls
• New engine control unit (ECU)
• Targeted spray oil cooled pistons
• Roller camshaft followers
• Metric hardware (except cylinder head bolts, bearing cap bolts, auxiliary drive hardware, and oil filter base mounting hardware
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us