John Deere 85D Excavator Service Repair Manual
Covers: John Deere 85D Excavator
Format: PDF file
File size: 12mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
The John Deere 85D repair manual contains 300+ pages of detailed mechanical service and repair procedures for the excavator. Chapters generally include topics such as a removal/installation and disassembly/assembly. A bookmarks panel is available in this PDF manual that will allow you to quickly navigate topics, saving you time and money.
Dated 2013. Troubleshooting/wiring sold separately.
- General Information
- Torque Specs
- Track System
- Hydraulic System
- Travel Gearbox and Motor
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Engine Disassembly and Assembly
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Engine Speed Controls
- Intake, Exhaust and Turbocharger
- Engine Stop Solenoid
- Dampener Drive (Flex Coupling)
- Frame Installation and Chassis Weights
- Cab and Glass
- Seat and Seat Belt
- Heating and Air Conditioner
- Bulldozer Blade and Hydraulics
- Excavator Bucket, Frames and Hydraulics
- Swing Gearbox, Motor and Bearing
- And Much More…
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us