John Deere 4045 PowerTech 4.5L Tier 4 (Below 174hp) Service Repair Manual
Covers: John Deere 4045 PowerTech 4.5 L OEM Diesel Engines
- Below 130kW (174 hp) – Interim Tier 4/Stage III B platform
- Please contact us with your engine serial number if you have compatibility questions
Format: PDF file
File size: 30mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
PDF technical service/repair manual including detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations to maintain, service and overhaul the John Deere 4045 PowerTech 4.5L tier 4 engine (below 174hp). A high resolution, digital PDF manual will be delivered to you immediately after checkout.
Dated Sept. 2013.
- General Information
- Torque Values
- Engine Theory of Operation
- Fuel, Lubricants and Coolant List
- Engine Rebuild
- Cylinder Head & Valves
- Cylinder Block, Liners, Pistons, and Rods
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, and Flywheel
- Camshaft and Timing Gear Train
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Diagnostics and Tests
- Diagnostic Specifications
- Engine Wiring Diagram
- Repair Tools List
- And Much More…
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us