JCB Transmission, Gearbox, Axle Repair Manual
Covers: JCB Transmission (Gearbox), Axle, Transfer Box Repair – see models below
Format: PDF file
File size: 145mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This manual applies to transmissions, gearboxes and axles used in JCB Backhoe, Loadall Telehandler, and Rough Terrain Forklift applications. It contains detailed specifications, inspection, service and repair procedures, including overhaul.
18th edition, 2019.
- General Information
- Torque Specs
- Manual Gearboxes (SS500, SS600, SS700, SS700 Type 2, SS750 Synchro Shuttle)
- Powershift Gearboxes (PS700, PS750, PS750 MK3, PS750 MK4, PS766, PS764, P-TRONIC 6 x 4 Smoothshift)
- Transfer Gearboxes (Bevel Gearbox, TG300 Series Drop Box, HG310 Series Drop Box, HG700 Series Drop Box, 70 Series Drop Box)
- Front and Rear Axles
- Axle Hubs (Dead Steer Hub, 40, 55, 70, 80, 85 Series)
- Axle Hubs Swivels and Driveshafts
- Axle Integral Brakes
- Axle Drive Heads
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us