Deere PowerTech 8.1L Diesel Engine Repair Manual
Covers: John Deere PowerTech 8.1L (6081) Diesel Engine
- Base engine only
- Please contact us with serial number if you have compatibility questions.
Format: PDF file
File size: 9mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This downloadable PDF repair manual that includes detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations to overhaul, service and repair the John Deere PowerTech 6081 8.1L Diesel Engine. This manual is essential for diesel or tractor mechanics servicing or repairing the engine. This PDF file does not have any restrictions on viewing/printing. View it on your computer, tablet or smartphone, or print out any pages you need within minutes.
2006 publication. Fuel system repair manuals sold separately.
- General Information
- Engine Operation
- Fuel, Lubricants and Coolant
- Engine Rebuild
- Cylinder Head & Valves
- Cylinder Block, Liners, Pistons, and Rods
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, and Flywheel
- Camshaft and Timing Gear Train
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Starting and Charging Systems
- Diagnostics and Tests
- Special Tools
- Torque Specs
- Diagnostic Specifications
- And More
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us