Deere 3179, 4239, 6359, 4276, 6414 Diesel Engine Repair Manual
Covers: John Deere 3179, 4239, 6359, 4276, and 6414 Diesel Engines
Format: PDF file
File size: 29mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
With this purchase you will receive a downloadable PDF manual that includes detailed step-by-step instructions and illustrations on how to maintain, overhaul, service and repair John Deere 3179, 4239, 6359, 4276, 6414 “series 300” diesel engines.
- General Information
- Engine Operation
- Fuel, Lubricants and Coolant
- Engine Lifting & Mounting on Stand
- Engine Rebuild
- Cylinder Head & Valves
- Cylinder Block, Liners, Pistons, and Rods
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, and Flywheel
- Camshaft and Timing Gear Train
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Air Intake and Exhaust System
- Fuel System
- Engine Tune-Up and Break-In
- Observable Diagnostics and Tests
- Repair Tools
- Torque Values
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us