Case 9040 Excavator Service Manual
Covers: Case 9040 Excavator (all serial numbers)
File size: 192mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This professional service manual contains the service, repair and troubleshooting procedures for the Case 9040 excavator. View the PDF service manual on your computer or print off detailed service and maintenance as well as illustrations as needed.
Case 9040 operator’s manual and parts manual available separately. Please contact us with any requests.
- General Information
- Torque Specs
- Fluids and Lubricants
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Radiator Removal and Installation
- Engine Specifications
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train
- Cylinder Block
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Turbocharger Failure Analysis
- Fuel System and Filters
- Fuel Injectors
- Bosch Fuel Injection Pump
- Electrical Specifications and Troubleshooting
- Wiring Schematic
- Systems Display Panel
- Starter and Starter Solenoid
- Tracks, Rollers and Idlers
- Drive Motor and Final Drive Transmission
- Cleaning the Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Specifications, Pressure Checks and Troubleshooting
- Hydraulic Schematic Foldout
- Main Hydraulic Pump
- Pilot Control Circuit Pump
- Hydraulic Swivel
- Main Control Valve
- Remote Control Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- Swing Motor and Swing Reduction Gearbox Removal and Installation
- Cushion Control Valve
- Boom Holding Valve
- Pedals and Levers
- Turnable Bearing
- Boom and Arm
- Seat and Seat Belts
- Wiring Diagram Foldout
- Hydraulic Circuits Schematic Foldout
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.