Case 9020 Excavator Service Manual
Covers: Case 9020 excavator (all years)
File size: 92mb
Compatibility: Windows/Mac computers
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
The Case 9020 service manual PDF contains detailed maintenance, service and repair procedures, and diagnostics for the excavator. Chapters generally include topics such as a general description, technical specifications, removal/replacement/disassembly/assembly procedures, inspection, testing and troubleshooting. Illustrations and schematics are also included where applicable.
Case 9020 operator’s manual and parts manual available separately. Please contact us with any questions or requests.
- General Information and Torque Specs
- Fluids and Lubricants
- Engine Removal and Installation
- Radiator Removal and Installation
- Engine Specifications
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train
- Cylinder Block
- Lubrication System
- Cooling System
- Turbocharger Failure Analysis
- Fuel System and Filters
- Fuel Injection Pump
- Fuel Injectors
- Electrical Specifications and Troubleshooting
- Starter and Starter Solenoid
- Systems Display Panel
- Wiring Diagram
- Troubleshooting the Track System
- Tracks, Rollers and Idlers
- Drive Motor and Final Drive Transmission
- Cleaning the Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Specifications, Pressure Checks and Troubleshooting
- Hydraulic Schematic Foldout
- Main Hydraulic Pump
- Pilot Control Circuit Pump
- Hydraulic Swivel
- Main Control Valve
- Remote Control Valves
- Solenoid Valves
- Swing Motor and Swing Reduction Gear Box
- Cushion Control Valve
- Boom Holding Valve
- Auxiliary Control Valve
- Pedals and Levers
- Turntable Bearing
- Boom and Arm
- Seat and Seat Belts
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.