Case 580L, 580SL, 590SL Series 2 Backhoe Service Manual
Covers: Case 580L, 580SL, 590SL Backhoe
- SERIES 2, 1997-2001
- S/N JJG0239361 and After (580SL)
- S/N JJG0210575 and After (590SL)
File size: 390mb
Compatibility: Windows/Mac computers
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This professional service manual covers service procedures for the Case 580L, 580 Super L and 590 Super L Series 2 backhoe loader. Troubleshooting, removal, disassembly, inspection and installation procedures, and complete specifications and torque references can be found in most sections. View the service manual on your computer or print off detailed service and maintenance procedures as needed. Includes fold-out schematics. Latest revision.
Series 2 tractors only – please contact us with your serial number if you have any questions.
4-390 engine repair manual sold separately.
- Loctite Product Chart
- Standard Torque Specs
- Fluids and Lubricants
- Engine and Radiator Removal and Installation
- Stall Tests
- Removal and Installation of Electrical Components
- Electrical Specifications and Troubleshooting
- Wiring Diagram
- Starter Motor
- Instrument Cluster
- Removal and Installation of Steering Components
- Steering Specifications, Troubleshooting and Pressure Checks
- Steering Control Valve
- Steering Cylinder
- Front Axle (2WD and 4WD)
- Removal and Installation of Power Train Components
- Transmission Specifications, Pressure Checks and Troubleshooting
- Wheels and Tires
- Rear Axle and Planetaries
- Transmission (Carraro and Clark)
- Removal and Installation of Brake Components
- Master Cylinder
- Removal and Installation of Hydraulic Components
- Hydraulic Specifications, Troubleshooting and Pressure Checks
- Cleaning the Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Pump
- Loader Control Valve
- Backhoe Control Valve
- Aux. Control Valve
- Accumulator for Machines with Optional Ride Control
- Solenoid Valve for Machines with Optional Ride Control
- Boom Lock
- Pedals and Levers
- Air Conditioning Troubleshooting
- Air Conditioning System Gauges and Testing
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning Components Service
- ROPS Cab and Canopy
- Seat and Seat Belts
- Hydraulic Foldout Schematic
- Electrical Foldout Schematic
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.