2004-2006 International DT466, DT570, HT570 Engine Service Repair Manual
Covers: 2004, 2005, 2006 International DT466, DT570, HT570 Engine
- Serial No. 2000001 & Above
Format: PDF download
File size: 22mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
The 2004-2006 International DT466, DT570 and HT570 service/repair manual covers mechanical service and overhaul of the engine, including complete specifications, procedures and photos/illustrations.
Troubleshooting manual and wiring diagram sold separately.
- Service Diagnosis
- Safety Information
- Engine Systems
- Mounting Engine on Engine Stand
- EVRT Electronically Controlled Turbocharger
- Intake, Inlet, and Exhaust Manifolds
- EGR Cooler and Tubing
- Cylinder Head and Valve Train
- Front Cover and Related Components
- Oil Pan and Oil Suction Tube
- Power Cylinders
- Crankcase, Crankshaft, and Camshaft
- Oil System Module Assembly and Secondary Filtration
- Engine Electrical
- Fuel System
- Flywheel and Flywheel Housing
- Diamond Logic Engine Brake
- Air Compressor, Power Steering Pump, and Power Take-off
- Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Torque Specifications
- Special Service Tools
- Technical Service Information (TSI) Bulletins
- Instruction Sheets
DT466, DT570, and HT570 are in-line six cylinder engines (medium range). Engine displacements are 7.6 liters (466 cubic inches) for the DT 466 and 9.3 liters (570 cubic inches) for the DT 570, and HT 570. The firing order of the cylinders is 1–5–3–6–2–4.
Engine Serial Number Examples
- DT466 engine: 466HM2UXXXXXXX
- DT570 engine: 570HM2UXXXXXXX
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.