1987-1994 International IDI 7.3L Engine Troubleshooting Manual
Covers: 1987-1994 International IDI 7.3L Engine
Format: PDF download
File size: 13mb
Notes: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
The downloadable manual provides troubleshooting information for 1987-1994 International 7.3L engines with mechanical fuel injection system. With over 100 pages, this is the most comprehensive diagnostic/troubleshooting information available.
Latest edition dated June 1991. Engine mechanical service manual and Stanadyne pump service manual sold separately.
- Diagnostic Analysis Procedures For:
- Oil Consumption
- Fuel Consumption
- High Coolant Temperature or Loss
- Combustion Leakage Test
- Excessive Exhaust Smoke
- Low Power
- Fuel Dilution of Oil
- Coolant in Oil or Oil in Coolant
- Excessive Crankcase Pressure
- Low Fuel Supply Pressure
- Excessive Engine Speed (RPM)
- Excessive Air Inlet Restriction
- Short Fuel Filter Life
- Engine Performance Analysis
- Engine Diagnostic Tools
- Engine Diagnostic Test Procedures
- “Solid State” Glow Plug System
- Diagnostic Forms
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us