1987-1994 International 7.3L Engine Service Manual
Covers: 1987-1994 International 7.3L Diesel Engine
- Models A130, A155, A170
- Serial No. 500079 to 1260423
- Equipped with Stanadyne DB2 injection pump
Format: PDF download
File size: 116mb
Note: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This downloadable PDF service manual provides detailed mechanical service and overhaul information for 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994 International 7.3L engines. This manual does not cover T444E models which were produced starting in 1994. The service manual is also referred to as the repair manual or workshop manual and can be viewed on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Latest edition, 1991. Stanadyne DB2 fuel pump manual and diagnostic/wiring manual sold separately.
- Engine Identification, Description and Operation
- Mounting Engine on a Stand
- Intake and Exhaust Manifolds
- Cylinder Head and Valves
- Valve Train – Camshaft, Hydraulic Valve Lifters and Pushrods
- Connecting Rods, Pistons and Rings
- Crankshaft, Main Bearings, Flywheel and Crankcase
- Water Pump and Thermostat
- Lubricating Oil Pump, Filter and Cooler
- Injection Pump (R&I only), Nozzles, Fuel Filter, Supply Pump and Glow Plugs
- Engine Data
- Torque Specs
- Special Service Tools
- And More…
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 90 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.