Allison 1000, 2000 Series 4th Gen Transmission Service Repair Manual
Covers: Allison 1000 and 2000 Series 4th Generation Transmissions
- Emergency Vehicle Series—1000 EVS, 2100 EVS, 2200 EVS, 2500 EVS
- Highway Series—1000 HS, 2100 HS, 2200 HS, 2300 HS, 2500 HS
- Motorhome Series—1000 MH, 2100 MH, 2200 MH, 2500 MH
- Pupil Transport/Shuttle Series—1000 PTS, 2100 PTS, 2200 PTS, 2500 PTS
- Rugged Duty Series—1000 RDS, 2100 RDS, 2200 RDS, 2300 RDS, 2500 RDS
- Specialty Series—1000 SP, 2100 SP, 2200 SP, 2500 SP
- Bus Series—B 210, B 220
Format: PDF file
Note: Instant digital download only – no printed copy or CD-ROM media.
This manual contains detailed maintenance, service, repair and overhaul procedures for Allison 1000, 2000 Series 4th Generation Transmissions. The service manual is a must for all Allison 1000, 2000 Series 4th Generation Transmission mechanics. Print off the pages including diagrams and illustrations you need at any time and save time and money on repairs.
- General Information
- Maintenance Procedures
- Overhaul Procedures
- Component Rebuild
- Hydraulic Schematic Foldouts
- Torque Specifications
- Wear Limits and Spring Data
Free download: Allison 1000, 2000 Series Operator’s Manual
How does this work?
It’s simple – after purchasing this manual through our secure checkout, a download link will be sent to the email address you specify at checkout. You have up to 30 days to retrieve and save the file. Once saved, the manual is yours for good.
Have any questions or need more details? Contact Us